Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Flipped for Fluency AATSP Presentation 6/10/13

To all my new friends in San Antonio-

Here is the link to the presentation from today. ***Since it is a big file, I got a message saying some people may experience difficulty downloading the presentation I am adding links to the Power Point and videos separately. If you still have trouble, please let me know.

Parent Video



Por and Para




Vocabulary Video



Argentina Airlines Commercial



Gang Stigmata Video

Power Point

If there is any other information that I talked about today that you would like a copy of, check the "Helpful Documents" tab. If it is not there, contact me and I will send you a copy.

Please also check out the new book "Flipping 2.0" by following the link to the right. This new book focused on the flipped class in specific content areas including a chapter I wrote which focuses on the world language classroom. Pre-ordering is going on now and the book should ship in mid-August.

I really enjoyed all the great questions and conversations during and after the session. Please come find me if you have more questions or want to chat. After the conference you can always reach me via email, Twitter or the blog.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment